Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I should be mad. But I'm just depressed. Mad would be better.

I'm depressed.

My boyfriend was going out with somebody else and he didn't even tell me about it. The worst thing was, she did. By accident. I wish assault was legal.

I was already depressed about the election yesterday.

I'm supposed to be excited about Obama, I know that's what everyone tells me, but I've never liked him.

But now I do have one reason to like Obama. At least he's loyal to his wife. Somehow that never mattered to me until yesterday. But now it seems like the most important thing in the world.

Nobody will ever read this post, but maybe someday I will come back and read it. So I can remember what it feels like and warn me next time I start getting too close to a guy.

No comments: